March 26, 2020

Good Morning My Favorite 5th Graders, and happy Thursday!!

This will be one of the last assignments…..greetings that will be on this format! From here forward, Hudsonville will be using the Google Classroom platform for teachers to communicate with students.

I sent out an email to each student with the class code to join our group (Mr. Karel’s Class). I will resend this email today.

In your gmail account go to google classroom, and select join class (this is on the top right corner using the +). Once you have selected join class, type in the class code, and you should be in!!

Question: What kind of tree fits into your hand?  (answer at the bottom of the page)

So, if you had to write a caption for the picture at the top of this page, what would it be?
Google Doc Assignment to share with me… What do you like best about the book that you are reading right now?
Math:
1.  If I have  3   2/3 cups of flower, and the recipe that I am using calls for 5  1/2 cups of flower, how much more flower do I need?
2.  If a stadium holds 2,345 people and they sold 1,245 tickets so far, how many more tickets are available to sell?
3. What is 3/5  of 13
4.  What is  the area of a triangle with a base of 8.4′ and a height of 6′
5.  3(3 x 2) + 2(5  – 3) –  3  +  5(4 –  2) =
**Liberty Kids  and  Shepperd Software
Reading:  read for at least 45 minutes per day
Answer: A palm tree!
Have a great day! Be a blessing around your house!